The following deadlines for Presessional applications apply in 2017:
- 20-week Course - 24th March
- 15-week Course - 28th April
- 10-week Course - 9th June
- 6-week Course - 7th July
- 4-week Course - 21st July
Before applying please read the following:
Important information about presessional courses at the University of Birmingham
To apply for the course from 11 January 2017 (or later), you will need to send us the following:
- A completed 2016-17 application form (Word - 47KB)
- A copy of your passport
- Proof of your current English level (for example, a copy of your IELTS certificate)
- If a sponsor is paying for you, your sponsorship letter
- If you will be under 18 years of age at the start of the presessional, you will also need to provide a Parent/Guardian Agreement Form. You may have been sent this already by our central Admissions team when you applied for your main course of study. If not, you will be sent one to complete if your presessional application is successful.
Making your application
You can send us these forms and documents:
- By e-mail: e-mail scanned copies of the forms and your documents to email@example.com
- By post: send us your forms and copies of your documents to:
Birmingham International Academy
The University of Birmingham
B15 2TT, UK
Deadline for receipt of applications
The deadline for applications is four weeks before the start date of the course that you wish to apply for. If you are applying after this date, please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org to check that there are still places available.
It is then very important that you check you are able to get a visa in time to be present on the first day of the course, as unfortunately students are unable to start the course late. You will also need to check the availability of your flights.