To be accepted onto the Birmingham International Summer School you must:
- Be studying an undergraduate programme at a University outside the UK or be registered as an International student at a UK university
- Be of good academic standing (based on a translated transcript, verified by your University or a letter of recommendation in English from your University provided during the application process).
English Language Requirements
- Have achieved proficiency in English Language equivalent to IELTS 5.5 overall with no lower than 5.0 in any band.
- Have achieved English Language proficiency of TOEFL IBT 68 overall with no less than 15 in listening, 17 in reading, 19 in speaking and 17 in writing
- Have achieved English Language proficiency of 450 at level 4 or 380 at level 6 in Chinese College English Test (CET)
- Have achieved English Language Proficiency at HKDSE Level 3