The new Birmingham Skills Series will be launching in Spring 2017 and we would like to offer you the chance to support our students through a four week long programme of skills events, supported and complimented by Careers Network.
Further details and dates will be available here soon!
Benefits to sponsoring the programme include:
- Dedicated access to motivated, career-focused students
- Increased profile on campus
- Participation in a new and innovative programme
- A chance to deliver two skills-based session of your choice to help address identified skills gaps, together with a tailored session focusing on increasing diversity.
- Your logo on publicity flyers and certificates of participation awarded to students who have attended three or more sessions.
The cost to sponsor the four week programme is £1,000+VAT which covers:
- Administrative support - ensuring that the events run smoothly for employers and students
- All publicity costs including: quality leaflets featuring your company logo; e-cards; posters; certificates; and social media promotion
- Room hire
If you would be interested in sponsoring the Birmingham Skills Series for Spring 2017, please contact the Employer Relations Team at email@example.com or call 0121 415 9026.