Sponsorship of our events and the publicity materials used to promote them is a popular way of increasing awareness of your organisation amongst our students.
Raising your profile
In addition to advertising your vacancies directly, we also offer the opportunity to raise your profile via sponsorship. Our events are actively and regularly promoted to all of our penultimate and final year students, providing an excellent means of communicating your message and of being associated with a range of highly successful events.
Recruitment fair sponsorship
Sponsorship options are available for each of our recruitment fairs.
By sponsoring one of our recruitment fairs you will be raising your profile to our students via key events at a crucial time in the graduate recruitment cycle.
- A prime stand positioning at the fair
- Your logo on all publicity emails sent to students across all schools and departments
- Inclusion in the feature on the fair in our careers e-newsletter
- Placement of pop up stands at the entrance to the fair
- Your logo on the dedicated fair webpage
By sponsoring one of our fairs you will also be sponsoring the fair guide. The guides are made available to students 7-10 days before each fair, as well as on the day itself. The fair guide cover is also used for posters, which are circulated across campus in the month leading up to the event.
- Your logo on the front cover of the hard copy guide and posters
- Full page black and white A4 advert on the inside front cover of the guide
Become a sponsor
For more information on sponsorship please contact:
Rachel Quiney, Telephone +44 (0)121 414 6128, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tamsin Burley, Telephone +44 (0)121 414 8955, Email: email@example.com
Alex Muhumuza, Telephone +44 (0)121 415 9026, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org