You have joined an amazing group of generous alumni and friends of the university whose generosity has touched thousands of lives. Here are just some of the incredible things which supporters like you have made possible.
- 720 scholarships
- 73 brain scans for children with brain cancer
- 6,000 e-books worth more than £1million to the new University Library
- Supporting the foundation of the pioneering University School – the first of its kind
- Reaching 450 children with Burkitt’s lymphoma in clinical trials in sub-Saharan Africa
- Improved early diagnosis breast cancer survival rates by 30%
- 9.6 football pitches of campus redevelopment including the new Library, Sports Centre and Institute of Translational Medicine
- Refurbishment of Lapworth Museum, home to more than 250,000 specimens, including dinosaur bones, fossilised footprints and rare minerals
- The distance run in treadmills in the new sports centre will exceed 100,000 kilometres per year – more than twice around the world
Visit www.uobsaysthanks.com to find out more about how Circles of Influence has benefited students, colleagues and the community, and how you can get involved in the next steps of fundraising for the University.
Our Circles of Influence campaign may be over, but we are continuing to fundraise for a diverse range of projects in areas addressing society's biggest challenges. Learn about some of the new exciting areas you can support as the tradition of charitable giving that founded the university 100 years ago continues.