From new research discoveries to the fascinating lives of our former students, there's always something interesting going on at Birmingham.
You can read the latest stories from the Alumni Office below or join our online alumni community, your.bham now.
- Five of the University's most inspirational experts are taking part in a competition which is offering you the chance to join in with their exciting work. For one day only, five lucky winners will go Behind the Scenes with an academic of their choice and experience firsthand some of the most exciting research taking place at the University.
- Alumni, Arts and Law, Corporate Services, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Research, Social Sciences, Students, Teaching
- Did you ever go to the Raymond Priestley Centre in Coniston, Lake District? If so, we would like to hear from you in return for a £25 Amazon voucher.
- Alumni, Life and Environmental Sciences, Sport
- Autism is a neurodevelopmental condition characterised by pervasive difficulties and delays in social and communication skills, as well as restricted interests and repetitive behaviours.
- Alumni, Life and Environmental Sciences, Research