From new research discoveries to the fascinating lives of our former students, there's always something interesting going on at Birmingham.
You can read the latest stories from the Alumni Office below or join our online alumni community, your.bham now.
Also check out the latest alumni publications in the form of the 2013 editions of Alumni News and The Difference Magazine.
- It comes in many forms, flavours and colours – as a snack on the go, a luxury treat or a soothing drink – but it's not often that chocolate leads the way to Buckingham Palace.
- Alumni, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Research
- Autism is a neurodevelopmental condition characterised by pervasive difficulties and delays in social and communication skills, as well as restricted interests and repetitive behaviours.
- Alumni, Life and Environmental Sciences, Research
- A drug used to treat breast and cervical cancer can also target a weak point in some blood cancer tumours, researchers in the School of Cancer Sciences have discovered.
- Alumni, Medical and Dental Sciences, Research