Christmas Farmers Market
Farmers Market Co-ordinator
Retail Operations, Birmingham Conference and Events
University Centre, University of Birmingham
Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT
Tel: +44 (0)121 415 8400
Join us for a special festive Christmas Farmers' Market, with seasonal produce, handmade gifts, food and drink.
All stallholders offer locally sourced, fairly priced and environmentally friendly produce; from top quality organic goods to seasonal fare.
Markets all take place in University Square, start at 9:00 and finish at 15:00.
University of Birmingham Farmers' market information
- University of Birmingham Farmers’ market defines local as 50 miles from the market. The majority of producers attending University of Birmingham Farmers’ Market will come from within this area. Exceptions are made for products that cannot be sourced locally.
- All of the produce on offer will have been grown, raised, caught or processed (using local ingredients) by the producer.
- The producer or someone involved in production will be present at the stall and able to answer questions about the produce on offer, for example - methods of production.
- All stallholders have Product and Public Liability Insurance.
- All stallholders have been visited by Health & Hygiene Inspectors and meet the required standards.
- All Farmers' Markets are open to staff, students and the public.