An Attitude for Gratitude, The Jubilee Centre for Character and Values
- Atrium, International Convention Centre
- Lectures Talks and Workshops, Research, Social Sciences, Students
This ESRC Festival of Social Science event offers an exciting and unique opportunity to reflect on life values. We present a series of hands-on activities designed to get you thinking about the values that are important to you. There is something for everyone with activities for adults, children, families and individuals alike…
- Values Velcro Board; an interactive task designed to get you thinking about which values matter the most.
- Thank You Post-box and Film Booth; we invite you to film messages of thanks in our film booth, or write thank you letters to post in our life-size post-box!
- Thank You Films; an inspiring film show displaying the brilliant gratitude films created by Primary and Secondary school pupils around the U.K.
Come down and join us to find out more and to learn about the pioneering research that is being carried out at the University of Birmingham’s Jubilee Centre for Character and Values.