Hub work has received financial support from:
- The European Regional Development Fund
- The Garfield Weston Foundation
- The Arts and Humanities Research Council
- University of Birmingham 'Circles of Influence' donors
- University of Birmingham College of Arts and Law
- University of Birmingham Centre for Human Computer Interaction
"I was thrilled to become involved in supporting the Hub when it was at the 'twinkle in the eye' stage. It is providing exciting, novel ways of interaction and visualisation of heritage objects and enhancing access to our rich cultural history."
Carol Kennedy (nee Welch) BSc Chem Eng 1972
"The Hub is at the forefront of revolutionising the process of learning and discovery for people of all ages, cultures and backgrounds. The technology will stimulate an enthusiasm to explore and the recognition that there are no boundaries to knowledge."
Mark Glatman, LLB Law, 1977