In recent years a significant amount of research activity in the studios has involved the SuperCollider DSP and computer music environment.
Notable aspects of this include:
- Hosting of the sc-users and sc-dev mailing lists
- Hosting the first SuperCollider Symposium
- The BEASTmulch System Software which controls the BEAST in concert
- BEASTmulch composition tools and ports (including VBAP and Loris UGens for C)
- Contributions to SuperCollider's ongoing development
- Individual composition and DSP research involving SC