The facility has the ability to evaluate many types of electrical energy storage and power converters such as fuel cells, battery packs and DC/DC converters. Furthermore, with peak source and sink powers in excess of 125kW, and typical control loop response times of 10ms, we can enable the dynamic evaluation of a wide range of devices for a wide range of industry and research applications.
- Dual Independently Controlled Channels
- Analogue Control Signal
- Flexible DC Supply or Load Capabilities
- Fully Programmable Computer Control
- Multiple User Interfaces: Manual; Window DCOM Driver for LabView, Visual Basic, C++, Studio.NET, CAN
- Remote Voltage Sense for increased accuracy
- Bi-Directional Load Capability