Emailed every morning with headlines from sources such as the Department of Health, King's Fund, BMA, NHS Alliance, Reuters, BBC, HSJ & the broadsheets.
Clinical Commissioning Bulletin
Emailed weekly from sources such as Department of Health, Primary Care Contracting, Audit Commission, King's Fund, NHS Confederation & the latest journal articles.
Public Health Bulletin
Emailed weekly from sources such as Europa, The Royal Institute of Public Health, The Royal Society for the Promotion of Health, Public Health Resource Unit, NLH, 10 Downing Street & the latest journal articles.
Weekly Internet searches providing an overview of the latest guidance and evidence on subjects such as GP Consortia, obesity and Prisoner Health etc
Emailed quarterly from sources such as Leadership in Action & Journal of Leadership Studies.
Public and Patient Involvement Bulletin (PPI)
Emailed monthly from sources such as Involve, Picker Institute LINKS Exchange & the latest journal articles.
Integrated Care Bulletin
Emailed monthly from sources such as Health & Social Care in the Community, Journal of Integrated Care & the latest journal articles.
Emailed weekly this is a round up of library news, items added to the collection and events & publications from HSMC.
Literature Search Bulletin
Emailed monthly this is a list of literature searches carried out by the library staff. If you are interested in any of the subjects we will send you the full list of citations.
New Book Alert
This is a monthly listing of the latest items added to the library collection.
If you like us you could join the library
Membership of the HSMC Library includes:
• Literature searches
• Document and article supply service
• Enquiry service
• Support using NHS Evidence
• Training in the use of bibliographic databases
• Access to our health management collection
• Institutional membership for up to 10 people - £1000 per annum (+VAT)
• Institutional membership for up to 100 people - £9,950 per annum (+VAT)
• Arrangements for larger institutions can be negociated on an individual basis
For more information please contact Rachel Posaner the library manager
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: 0121 414 7060
• Address: HSMC Library, Park House, 40, Edgbaston Park Road, Birmingham, B74 4TL
We look forward to hearing from you