Laboratory facilities are available to hire within the Medical School, teaching laboratories can cater for small or large groups and offers real hands on experience.
Onsite facilities include:
- Data Projector with iMac (Max OS X, Windows XP/7)
- Microscope imaging camera for projection
- WiFi access at no extra cost
- iPad compatible colour printers
- Gas available throughout
- Cold room storage facilities
- Nearby lift access for deliveries
All labs are licensed for Non-regulated animal procedures.
Standard equipment available includes:
- Binocular bright field microscopes (x4/10/40 AND 100 objectives)
- A single Multi-fluorescent microscope (FITC/TRITC/DAPI) with imaging software
CO2 & standard 37°C incubators, access to tissue culture facilitates (5 Class II cabinets)
- Complete range of micropipettes and other standard laboratory equipment, micro-centrifuges/vortex mixers etc..
Equipment available to hire:
- Phase contrast microscopes
- 19x ADInstruments Powerlab units (ultimate package) complete with Apple MacBook laptops
We are happy to discuss other requirements. For further details and a quotation please contact the CPD Team, email@example.com.