An update on primary prevention of CVD: focusing on QOF & supporting behavioural change
To understand the theory and practice underpinning cardiovascular disease (CVD) management in primary care. To include:
- An overview of CVD; the aetiology, pathophysiology and epidemiology
- Up to date diagnosis and classification of CVD
- Current guidelines on management and prevention of long term complications of CVD
- The role of the multidisciplinary team in CVD care; how to support behavioural change
- Clinical governance, requirements and QOF points
Who is this course for?
The one day CPD course aims to update GP’s, practice or community nurses, dieticians, pharmacists, psychologists and any other health care professionals who are involved in cardiovascular disease prevention within the community.
Centre for Professional Development, College of Medical and Dental Sciences, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT
Is this course accredited?
£150.00 per person
How to apply
Register for this course using a debit / credit card at our online shop
For more information please contact Tamara Ball
Tel: +44(0)121 414 3281