Diagnosis and Management of Headache disorders in primary care
- Learning Centre LG12 (R28 on campus map)
- Medical and Dental Sciences
This one day course aims to provide an evidence based approach to the challenges of diagnosis and management of headaches. It provides a unique opportunity to interact with the experts on a wide range of causes of headache.
- An understanding of the diagnosis and treatment of migraine, tension-type headache and medication overuse headache
- How to investigate and when to refer headache disorders
- An understanding of how to recognise rarer headache disorders and knowledge of how they are treated
Professor Carl E Clarke – Professor of Clinical Neurology, UoB & Honorary Consultant Neurologist, Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS trust
Dr Alexandra Sinclair – NIHR Clinician Scientist, UoB & Consultant Neurologist UHB
Sister Julie Edwards – Clinical Nurse Specialist for Headaches, Sandwell & West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust
Primary care clinical sciences, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT
Is this course accredited?
This is a 1 day CPD accredited course.
£150.00 per person
How to apply
For more information about this course please contact Amy Partleton:
Tel: 0121 414 2677