The challenge of managing recurrent infections in a busy clinic – is the patient immunodeficient?
- Medical and Dental Sciences
The course aims to increase the awareness of the possibility of immunodeficiency and to know when to investigate and when to refer.
- Increase understanding of how a patient with immunodeficiency presents
- Learn what tests can be done as a basic screen for immunodeficiency
- Increase understanding of managing recurrent infections, when no immune deficiency has been found
- Understand which patients in general practice may be at risk of secondary immunodeficiency
Dr Alex Richter – Clinical Lecturer in Immunology, University of Birmingham
Primary care clinical sciences, University of Birmingham
Is this course accredited?
This is a half day CPD accredited course
£50 per person
How to apply
Register for this course using a debit / credit card at our online shop.
For more information please contact Tamara Ball
Tel: 0121 414 2381