A guide to managing Osteoporosis in primary care
- Medical and Dental Sciences
The course aims to cover everything you need to know about Osteoporosis and fragility fractures and how your CCG can reduce emergency admission for hip fractures.
- Recognition of the causes of fragility fractures
- Knowledge of the NICE guidelines for fragility
- Understanding the treatment for Osteoporosis
- An overview of how to manage fragility in primary care
Dr Alun Cooper – Clinical Lead for Crawley Fracture Liaison Service
Dr Neil Gittoes – Hon Senior Lecturer, UoB and Consultant Endocrinologist, UHB
Primary care clinical sciences, University of Birmingham
Is this course accredited?
This is a half day CPD accredited course
£50 per person
How to apply
Register for this course using a debit / credit card at our online shop.
For further information please contact Tamara Ball
Tel: 0121 414 3281