Featured internship opportunities
Internship opportunities with our partners, sourced for you by Careers Network.
Please note: all the below opportunities for 2015 have now expired, featured opportunities for 2016 will appear here soon.
- Opportunities for students to gain hands on experience exist in areas including: Communications, international relations, intelligence, engineering, environmental health, management, translation and many more!
- Inspiring Interns is the UK's leading graduate recruitment agency. We connect the best graduates with top companies nationwide.
- Two exciting positions at People Solutions Human Resources, to assist with the delivery of recruiting experienced social workers to Birmingham Children's Social Care teams.
- Opportunities for degree students to work as Systems RPE intern alongside engineers at Oracle's campus in Thames Valley Park, Reading.
- Birmingham Children's Hospital is on the hunt for the next generation of talent to join its growing ranks and is hosting an intern recruitment day on Tuesday 10 February for interested final year students to attend.
- Public Health is concerned with improving the health of the population, rather than treating the diseases of individual patients. This internship will support the Engagement Lead and Public Health team to ensure that the portfolio of tasks/projects reflects appropriate stakeholder engagement and is planned, managed and delivered effectively. It will support the implementation of the Districts Core Offer which will include; community engagement, consultation, organisation and facilitation of focus groups, as well as preparing appropriate reports.
- View a list of current internships which Graduate Advantage are looking to recruit for.
- Use the title ''A Closer Europe'' and let it inspire you. Send us your innovative vision of a more connected Europe. We're flexible with the entry formats, so be creative! Share your vision in an essay, blog post, video, YouTube clip...or whichever format you feel best expresses your ideas. The focus of the entry is up to you whether it's transport, culture, education or any other theme...we want to know what a connected Europe means to you. Tell us how your education and experience could help build a more connected Europe.
- WMRGL internships are designed to allow an individual to acquire work experience in the daily routine of a clinical laboratory. In a laboratory the size of WMRGL, this could mean that the placement could be in a specific section and may also depend on candidates' skills and experience. The internship comprises a basic technical training plan that allows the intern to become competent in the core skills required to be able to contribute to the routine clinical workload.
New opportunities are added throughout the year, and more can be found on Careers Connect. To ensure you don't miss any great opportunities, we suggest that you check it regularly.
Summer Opportunities with Pertemps
Pertemps, one of the UK's largest independently owned recruitment agencies, is offering University of Birmingham students fully paid internships this summer. There are a range of internships available and each one offers real-life business experience based within a branch or Pertemps’ Head Office. These internships offer a unique opportunity to gain new experiences and develop professional skills. Remember, they are just for UoB students so snap them up while you can! Deadline for applications is March 27 2015.
To read more about the opportunities, search ‘Pertemps’ on Careers Connect.
Graduate Advantage Internships
All of our internships are sourced locally from West Midlands’ employers and can vary in length up to 12 months. Internships are available in all types of business sectors including: Marketing, Management, Design and Engineering, IT, and many, many more. All are paid and could lead to permanent positions.So, if you’re a recent graduate and looking to get your career buzzing, take a look at our internships!