Featured internship opportunities
Internship opportunities with our partners, sourced for you by Careers Network..
- Cancer Research UK offers 12 week voluntary internships to people who are looking to gain work experience in the charity sector.
- A non-ideological, grass-roots, not-for-profit, volunteer-led charity (or non-governmental organisation/NGO), with a headquarters in Ghana and offices in the UK.
- Africa Odyssey is a specialist tour operator organising trips to Eastern and Southern Africa, looking to recruit talented graduates with a passion for travel.
- Opportunities for students to gain hands on experience exist in areas including: Communications, international relations, intelligence, engineering, environmental health, management, translation and many more!
- Inspiring Interns is the UK's leading graduate recruitment agency. We connect the best graduates with top companies nationwide.
- View a list of current internships which Graduate Advantage are looking to recruit for.
New opportunities are added throughout the year, and more can be found on Careers Connect. To ensure you don't miss any great opportunities, we suggest that you check it regularly.
Summer Opportunities with Pertemps
Pertemps, one of the UK's largest independently owned recruitment agencies, is offering University of Birmingham students fully paid internships this summer. There are a range of internships available and each one offers real-life business experience based within a branch or Pertemps’ Head Office. These internships offer a unique opportunity to gain new experiences and develop professional skills. Remember, they are just for UoB students so snap them up while you can!
To read more about the opportunities, search ‘Pertemps’ on Careers Connect.
Graduate Advantage Internships
All of our internships are sourced locally from West Midlands’ employers and can vary in length up to 12 months. Internships are available in all types of business sectors including: Marketing, Management, Design and Engineering, IT, and many, many more. All are paid and could lead to permanent positions.So, if you’re a recent graduate and looking to get your career buzzing, take a look at more Graduate Advantage internships.
Find paid internship opportunities on Intern Avenue’s professional hiring platform. The website connects students and graduates to employers seeking talented individuals.