Information sessions for applicants and offer holders, Iraq, July 2012
- Duhok, Erbil, Iraq, Sulaimani, Zakho
- International, Students
Ms Emma Heathcote, Regional Manager and Mr Haval Mohammed Ali, PhD student at the University of Birmingham, will be hosting pre-departure briefings and open educational counselling sessions for offer holders and prospective students.
You will be presented with a wealth of useful information regarding the University, studying and student life, entry requirements, how to apply, preparations for departure, and advice for travelling to the UK. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions, and to chat to other students who are destined to study with you.
The briefings will take place on the dates below:
University of Salahaddin - Saturday 21 July 2012 (10:00-12:30)
Cultural Center of the University of Salahaddin, Erbil, Kurdistan Region, Iraq.
• Pre-departure Briefing (10:00-11:30)
• Open educational counselling sessions (11:30-12:30)
University of Duhok - Monday 23 July 2012 (11:00-13:00)
Room 1, Cultural Center of the University of Duhok, Duhok, Kurdistan Region, Iraq.
• Pre-departure Briefing (11:00-11:30)
• Open educational counselling sessions (11:30-13:00)
University of Zakho - Monday 23 July 2012 (15:00-16:00)
Seminar Hall, Faculty of Science of the University of Zakho, Zakho, Kurdistan Region, Iraq.
• Pre-departure Briefing and Open educational counselling sessions (15:00-16:00)
University of Sulaimani - Tuesday 24 July 2012 (11:00-13:00)
Rapareen Hall of the University of Sulaimani, Sulaimani, Kurdistan Region, Iraq.
• Pre-departure Briefing (11:00-12:00)
• Open educational counselling sessions (12:00-13:00)
We very much hope that you will attend these important sessions.
Please contact Haval on +964(0)750 428 4746 or HBM098@bham.ac.uk to confirm your attendance and chosen event.