The Big Climate Reconnection Spring 2011
The Coalition has said it wants to be the greenest government ever. However, its Energy Bill would need to be much stronger to cut the UK's climate-changing emissions and shift to cleaner and better ways of living. This meeting is an opportunity to hear from your MP, Friends of the Earth and fuel poverty experts, on how they think the Bill should work.
- Chair-Cheryl Pidgeon, Midlands TUC
- Quentin Given, Friends of the Earth
- Patrick Garratt, Director of Purple Frog Property
- Dr Rosie Day, Fuel Poverty Researcher, University of Birmingham
- Steve MacCabe, MP for Selly Oak
Cost: Free of charge