The Employer Relations Team are dedicated to providing high quality support for your business and recruitment needs, enabling you to reach our students through various channels. The team is structured to provide support across all five colleges and central core activity.
Our dedicated Employer Liaison team look after all core activity such as key recruitment fairs, presentations programme, skills series, vacancy handling, advertising, recruiters' club and assistance with college events.
The Employer Liaison team work very closely with our Work Experience Manager and our team of College Internship Officers who are linked to each college to provide tailored support for students. They source and promote our suite of bursary schemes and internship opportunities and work closely with our team of Careers Consultants and Advisers and can put you in contact with key academics across the campus.
- Sue Welland, Assistant Director Work Experience
Tel: +44 (0)121 414 8180, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robyn-Lee Murphy, College Internship Officer for Life & Environmental Sciences
Tel: +44 (0)121 415 9022, Email email@example.com
- Harjinder Kundra, College Internship Officer for Engineering and Physical Sciences
Tel: +44 (0)121 415 9020, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amrit Sandhu, College Internship Officer for Social Sciences
Tel: +44 (0)121 414 8243, Email: email@example.com
- Michelle May, College Internship Officer for Arts and Law
Tel: +44 (0)121 415 9028, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kamiljit Manku, Senior Internship Officer & College Internship Officer for Medical and Dental Sciences
Tel: +44 (0)121 415 9027, Email: email@example.com
- Marcia Gardner, Operations Assistant, Work Experience team
Tel: +44(0)121 414 6009, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Engagement Officer
Our Student Engagement Officer is committed to reaching students through various channels including student societies, social media and via our Student Employability Team.