Date: Monday 5 June through to Friday 16 June 2017
Location: Exclusively online - two week event
How it works
- Are you a Graduate Recruiter looking to promote current vacancies, graduate roles and work experience opportunities?
- Do you recruit all year round or wish to give students a heads up about your upcoming recruitment campaigns?
If so, then this exclusively online event is for you! Easy and accessible for both parties, this is an ideal platform for students and recruiters to engage in the summer period.
The event offers you the opportunity to promote your current vacancies and work experience opportunities including graduate roles over a 2 week period, providing you with an extremely cost effective means of engaging with our penultimate and final year students who are actively seeking employment opportunities and also offers an excellent platform for promoting upcoming recruitment campaigns.
- Your own exhibitor profile including your company logo with direct links to your graduate recruitment webpages of your choice via the Virtual Recruitment Fair for an entire 2 week period
- The option to upload presentations, videos and podcasts for students to view
- All setting up is taken care of by the Careers Network team
Bookings now OPEN!
Online booking now open. You will find further information and costs by following the online booking link. If you would like to discuss the event in more detail or have any questions please contact a member of the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback from previous exhibitors:
'The Virtual Recruitment Fair is an excellent way to reach a broader audience at the end of a busy graduate recruitment season'
'The Virtual Recruitment Fair at Birmingham was a great way to maintain momentum with remaining 2015 vacancies and alert students to the opening of our 2016 roles!'
'This is a good way to raise our company profile'