Date: Monday 5 June through to Friday 16 June 2017
Location: Exclusively online - two week event
How it works
The event is exclusively online and offers you the opportunity to promote your current vacancies and work experience opportunities including graduate roles over a 2 week period, providing you with an extremely cost effective means of engaging with our penultimate and final year students who are actively seeking employment opportunities and also offers an excellent platform for promoting upcoming recruitment campaigns.
Booking for this event will open during Spring term 2017, if you would like to register an interest in the event please contact us at email@example.com
- Your own exhibitor profile including your company logo with direct links to your graduate recruitment webpages of your choice via the Virtual Recruitment Fair for an entire 2 week period
- The option to upload presentations, videos and podcasts for students to view
- All setting up is taken care of by the Careers Network team
Why should I book?
- The Virtual Recruitment Fair is open to all recruiters, large and small/medium organisations are all welcome
- Very cost effective way of raising your business profile, reaching career focussed students and graduates for an entire 2 week period
- An excellent medium to promote your upcoming recruitment campaigns
Feedback from previous exhibitors:
'The Virtual Recruitment Fair is an excellent way to reach a broader audience at the end of a busy graduate recruitment season'
'The Virtual Recruitment Fair at Birmingham was a great way to maintain momentum with remaining 2015 vacancies and alert students to the opening of our 2016 roles!'
'This is a good way to raise our company profile'