The new Birmingham Skills Series will be launching in Autumn 2016 and we would like to offer you the chance to support our students through a five week long programme of skills events, supported and complimented by Careers Network.
The Series will take place on Tuesday afternoons between the 11 October and 8 November, 1pm to 3pm in the dedicated Careers Network Seminar Room. As the sponsor organisation, you would be asked to deliver two skills based sessions on the 11 and 25 October, to be complimented by bespoke Careers Network workshops on the 18 October and 1 November.
The final session on the 8 November would be tailored to your recruitment needs, and would be an opportunity for you to target any specific student cohorts (e.g. women, first years, BME students) who you are looking to encourage to apply for roles.
Benefits to sponsoring the programme include:
- Dedicated access to motivated, career-focused students
- Increased profile on campus
- Participation in a new and innovative programme
- A chance to deliver two skills-based session of your choice to help address identified skills gaps, together with a tailored session focusing on increasing diversity.
- Your logo on publicity flyers and certificates of participation awarded to students who have attended three or more sessions.
The cost to sponsor the five week programme is £1,000+VAT which covers:
- Administrative support - ensuring that the events run smoothly for employers and students
- All publicity costs including: quality leaflets featuring your company logo; e-cards; posters; certificates; and social media promotion
- Room hire
If you would be interested in sponsoring the Birmingham Skills Series for Autumn 2016, please contact Tamsin Burley, Employer Liaison Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0121 415 9026.