Designed to help you make the most of your relationship with the University, the Recruiters’ Club will also help you to raise your profile on campus through reduced costs for advertising and preferential early booking for presentations, along with a host of other benefits.
Exclusive member benefits
One year-long membership for academic year 2015-2016 includes:
- NEW! Preferential bookings for the Careers Network dedicated Employer Seminar Room
- Current market information on our students
- Three complementary e-bulletins
- Preferential early booking for 2015-16 presentations programmes
- Reduced presentation administration/publicity fee
- Preferential booking for 2015-16 Careers Fairs
- Invitation to an annual Recruiters’ Club members’ day on campus
- Regular communication from Careers Network and University giveaways
- Promotion of your campus and external events via our Facebook page and Twitter
- Invitation to take part in College-based events
- Preferential sponsorship opportunities
Get in touch
For more information on Recruiters' Club and the benefits it can offer your business, please contact Rachel Quiney, Employer Relations Events Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.