Current Accommodation Information

Below is the current accommodation availability.  If you have any queries or require accommodation please contact us.   

Applications for accommodation for academic year 2014/15

Applications for accommodation for academic year 2014/15 are now open.  Applications are made online. You will need your Birmingham Student ID number (included in your offer letter) to log in to the site.  Please ensure you apply for the correct year and student type to ensure your application is processed correctly.

Students requiring accommodation immediately

We currently have extremely limited availability in University accommodation  If you are requiring accommodation please contact us to discuss.

We are aware of very small amount of availability at Opal 1 and Metchley Hall.  Please contact us if you are interested in these opportunities.

Transfer requests

Students wishing to transfer accommodation can apply to do so by visiting Living. All requests received to date which have not yet been processed are being constantly reviewed and where transfers are possible, students will be contacted directly.  

Short term lettings

If you’re looking for accommodation in the short term, anything from between 3 days to 6 months, we may be able to assist.

We have a number of ensuite rooms and modern self contained studio apartments all within easy walking distance of the University Campus  and The Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Depending on availability, these may be immediately available for short term lettings.

If you are interested in booking a room for a short term let, please contact us.