You will be allocated university accommodation at either Pritchatts Park Village or the Vale Village, which wll be entirely self-catered and includes the following residences:
- Pritchatts House Global Community, Pritchatts Park Village, shared facilities
- Oakley Court, Pritchatts Park Village, shared facilities
- Ashcroft, Pritchatts Park Village shared facilities
- Elgar Court, Vale Village, en suite accommodation
- Tennis Court, Vale Village, shared facilities
The costs for accommodation are outlined below and the accommodation contract will run until the 12 September 2015 (if you are undertaking a 4 week presessional course you can remain in student accommodation until 16 September 2015):
- £120 per week for a room with shared facilities
- £130 per week for a duplex room (two people to one bathroom)
- £150 per week for an en suite room
All accommodation includes a twice-weekly clean, bedding and basic crockery and cutlery for the use of all students in the kitchens
You won’t be able to choose your exact location but you can specify on your application form whether you would prefer en suite or shared facilities or a studio, however please note these are subject to availability.
Once you have received your offer you will be required to make the full payment online to secure your accommodation. By accepting the contract you are agreeing to pay for and remain in the accommodation you have been allocated until the end of the contract period.
See information below on what to do after your presessional course has finished.