Fees 2017 - 2018
- Code 9166 PGCert full-time £2,340
- Code 9170 PGCert part-time £2,340
- Code 9165 PGDip full-time £4,680
- Code 9164 PGDip part-time £2,340
- Code 9162 MA full-time £7,020
- Code 9163 MA part-time £2,340
- Code 9166 PGCert full-time £5,220
- Code 9170 PGCert part-time £5,220
- Code 9165 PGDip full-time £10,440
- Code 9164 PGDip part-time £5,220
- Code 9162 MA full-time £15,660
- Code 9163 MA part-time £5,220
Fees for part-time programmes are based on students studying 60 credits per year.
The fees shown above are the annual fees for students starting their courses September in 2017. Please note that where courses last more than one year, the annual fees for subsequent years on the course may increase due to inflation.
Learn more about fees and funding
Scholarships, Studentships and Loans
Postgraduate Loans for Masters students
The postgraduate loans system for Masters degrees in the UK provides up to £10,280 for taught and research Masters courses in all subject areas. For more detailed information view our Postgraduate funding page.
Scholarships and studentships
Scholarships may be available, please view the Scholarships webpage in the School of Education. International students can often gain funding through overseas research scholarships, Commonwealth scholarships or their home government. More details may be found on the international scholarships page.
For further information contact the School directly or Fees and Financial Support university webpages.