College of Arts and Law Masters Scholarships
- Level of study
- Postgraduate research masters, Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- African Studies, American and Canadian Studies, Antiquity, Archaeology, Classics and Ancient History, Drama and Theatre Arts, English Language and Linguistics, English Literature, Film and Creative Writing, Heritage, History, History of Art, Modern Languages and Cultures, Music, Philosophy, Theology and Religion
- EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 31/03/2017 (Note: competition closed for this year)
The College of Arts and Law offers a number of home/EU fees-only scholarships for candidates wishing to study full- and part-time masters-level courses from September 2017. These awards cover tuition fees for all masters-level degrees in the following schools:
Please note that applicants for the Law LLM should apply for the dedicated LLM scholarship programme.
Value of Award
These awards cover one year's tuition fees at UK/EU rates for full-time applicants, or two years part-time.
For the Philosophy Muirhead scholarship only, which is advertised with these awards, a small maintenance grant will also be offered.
These awards are open to UK/EU students, studying campus-based masters-level degrees in the College of Arts and Law which commence in September.
International students are also eligible to apply, and will receive a reduction in tuition-fees equivalent to the home/EU rate if successful.
Applications for funding can only be considered alongside an application to study.
How to Apply
In order to apply, you must first have completed an application to study. In order to do so, please select a course from our coursefinder listings, and select 'How to Apply' under Course Details.
Once you have done so, please complete the application form below, and return the completed form to email@example.com by 4pm, Friday 31 March 2017.
Your application must also be supported by two references. It is your responsibility as the applicant to forward the reference form below to both nominated referees, and advise them that references must be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline, 4pm, 31 March 2017
- College of Arts and Law Masters Scholarships Application Form
- College of Arts and Law Masters Scholarships Reference Form
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions which may help to answer many of the questions you have about the awards.
If you have any further queries, please email email@example.com or telephone 0121 414 8442.