Leslie H Paddle Scholarship
- Level of study
- Doctoral research
- Subject area
- Electronic, Electrical and Systems Engineering
- EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
Intended for IET members carrying out doctoral research, which will further the art, science or practice of electronic engineering or radio engineering at a university within the UK. The candidate must be in the first or second year of the research programme and currently resident in the United Kingdom.
Value of Award
One award of £5,000 (tenable for a period of one year)
Applicants should be members of the IET and must be studying in the UK.
The candidate must be in the first or second year of the research programme and currently resident in the United Kingdom.
- Candidates may not hold any other IET Scholarships or Grants simultaneously
- Candidates must have achieved a 2:1 or higher in their first degree
- Candidates must satisfy the educational requirements for Registration as either a Chartered or Incorporated Engineer in the UK
- IET Postgraduate Scholarships are intended to reward excellence rather than alleviate financial hardship
How to Apply
Applications can be made through the IET website.
Doctoral Research Enquiry Service
0121 414 5005