Xero Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Level of study
- Any Postgraduate, Doctoral research, Postgraduate research masters, Postgraduate taught masters, Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
Xero are looking to support budding entrepreneurs, as part of that support, they are offering a £2,000 grant and mentoring to an undergraduate or postgraduate student. The successful applicant must clearly demonstrate academic excellence alongside entrepreneurial potential. In return for their commitment, Xero will provide a platform for success on their own entrepreneurial journey.
Value of Award
The Award includes:
- Mentoring sessions
- A free subscription to Xero for 12 months
- Financial management skills coaching with Xero senior business leaders.
- Must be UK resident
- Must be currently enrolled full time at a recognised UK university.
How to Apply
You must submit the three documents below with the weighting in brackets.
1. Essay or video (60%)
Write 500-700 words or create a 2 minute video on how our scholarship could help you work toward or develop your entrepreneurial idea.
2. Proof of academic achievement (20%)
ABB grade or above in A Levels or equivalent alternative qualification.
3. Reference (20%)
One letter of recommendation (e.g. from a tutor).
The successful applicant will clearly demonstrate academic excellence alongside entrepreneurial spirit, as determined by our judges. The winner will be announced in July 2017.