The Midlands Graduate School is a collaborative venture between The University of Birmingham, The University of Nottingham ESRC Doctoral Training Centre and the Warwick Social Sciences Doctoral Training Centre to provide dedicated facilities, resources and support to postgraduate students and early career researchers.
All ESRC Doctoral Training Centre students are automatically members of the Midlands Graduate School.
The range of support provided by the Midlands Graduate School includes:
- Exclusive social and study centres with access to newspapers and journals, study space, wireless internet, seminar rooms and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Researchers development activities including training courses, careers sessions and seminars.
- A research training resources website with online courses and links to a wealth of other useful resources.
- Funding opportunities and advice about how to access and apply for research grants and awards.
- Careers guidance and information.
- Workshops and events.
Please contact your local University for more details of how the Midlands Graduate School can support you.
Tel: +44 (0)121 414 2898
Tel: +44 (0)115 846 8400
Tel: +44 (0)247 615 1758