Café Masters is an informal social event designed to enable anyone interested in postgraduate study to network with current Masters students.
If you are interested in starting a taught postgraduate programme then Café Masters offers you the perfect opportunity to:
- Hear current postgraduates talk about their course and tell you what the step up to Masters study is really like
- Discuss any questions that you have about postgraduate study in a relaxed and social atmosphere
- Get expert advice on choosing the postgraduate programme that is right for you, the application process and sources of funding
- Enjoy free refreshments
Anyone who is considering starting a taught postgraduate programme is warmly welcome to come along, no matter what stage you are at in the decision-making process.
Your next Café Masters:
We will be running a subject-specific Café Masters for each of our five colleges over the course of next term (all events run 5.15-6.30pm):
- College of Arts and Law: Wednesday 13 January 2016
- College of Social Sciences: Wednesday 3 February 2016
- College of Engineering and Physical Sciences: Wednesday 10 February 2016
- College of Life and Environmental Sciences: Wednesday 24 February 2016
- College of Medical and Dental Sciences: Wednesday 2 March 2016
Places are limited so please email Emily Rozier (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to attend.
You can also learn more about postgraduate study at our open day on Friday 4 March 2016.