Café Masters is an informal social event designed to enable anyone interested in postgraduate study to network with current Masters students.
If you are interested in starting a taught postgraduate programme then Café Masters offers you the perfect opportunity to:
- Hear current postgraduates talk about their course and tell you what the step up to Masters study is really like
- Discuss any questions that you have about postgraduate study in a relaxed and social atmosphere
- Get expert advice on choosing the postgraduate programme that is right for you, the application process and sources of funding
- Enjoy free refreshments
Anyone who is considering starting a taught postgraduate programme is warmly welcome to come along, no matter what stage you are at in the decision-making process.
Your next Café Masters:
We will be running a subject-specific Café Masters for each of our five colleges over the course of the Spring term (all events run 5.15-6.30pm):
- College of Social Sciences: Wednesday 3 February 2016 in Room 112, First Floor, Muirhead Tower (R21)
- College of Engineering and Physical Sciences: Wednesday 10 February 2016 in Room B05, Mechanical and Civil Engineering Building (Y3)
- College of Life and Environmental Sciences: Wednesday 24 February 2016 in Room 120, Hills Building (R3)
- College of Medical and Dental Sciences: Wednesday 2 March 2016 in Room 113, First Floor, Muirhead Tower (R21)
- College of Arts and Law: Wednesday 9 March 2016 in Lecture Room 8 (301), Third Floor, Arts Building (R16)
We will also be running a special widening-participation Café Masters event on Wednesday 17 February in Lecture Room 2 (126), First Floor, Arts Building (R16).
We have limited places available for each event so please book your place using the form below.
You can also learn more about postgraduate study at our open day on Friday 4 March 2016.
Book your place
Sign up for our next subject-specific Café Masters. Please complete the fields below. You will be emailed confirmation of your booking.