The MidEx programme aims to generate a sustained positive benefit to the performance of organisations across the Midlands region through collaboration with private, public and third sector organisations. We offer a core sector of activities to strengthen the relationship between research, teaching and practitioner engagement.
MidEx offers resources for student consultancy, research collaboration and a community for on-going partnerships and networks.
Find out about the organisations and practitioners that MidEx works with through collaborative projects included applied research and consultancy.
Latest MidEx news
- Top-tier schools go head-to-head in world's largest student competition, competing for $1 million in start-up funding to solve President Clinton's Early Childhood Challenge.
- Thursday 29th January 2015
- Birmingham Business School are delighted to announce that our MBA programme has been ranked within the FT Global MBA Rankings with a placement of 95th.
- Monday 26th January 2015
- Birmingham Business School is delighted to announce that our MBA has achieved an enviable #7 ranking position within CEO Magazine's MBA Rankings 2015 and a placement of #3 within their European Business School Rankings section.
- Thursday 22nd January 2015