The MidEx programme aims to generate a sustained positive benefit to the performance of organisations across the Midlands region through collaboration with private, public and third sector organisations. We offer a core sector of activities to strengthen the relationship between research, teaching and practitioner engagement.
MidEx offers resources for student consultancy, research collaboration and a community for on-going partnerships and networks.
Find out about the organisations and practitioners that MidEx works with through collaborative projects included applied research and consultancy.
Latest MidEx news
- On Tuesday 9 September launched the Sustainability Commission with Professor Brammer providing an overview of what the Commissioners are looking to achieve; and Adam Elman, Global Head of Delivery: Plan A at Marks & Spencer, speaking about Marks & Spencer's approach to sustainability envisaged through its Plan A 2020 commitments.
- Wednesday 17th September 2014
- Wednesday 3rd September 2014
- This article appears as part of a larger article, "Ice bucket good, neknomination bad? It's all just self-promotion" on 'The Conversation'; an independent source of news and views, sourced from the academic and research community and delivered direct to the public.
- Wednesday 27th August 2014