Registration is now open and will close on 30 June 2017. Please register via the online shop. Please note that registration for the pre-conference workshops is separate - see the 'Pre-conference workshop day' section below.
Fees include refreshments and lunch, but not accommodation. Accommodation will be available in university halls of residence - please see the details below.
The rates for the full conference (25-28 July, and this excludes the pre-conference workshop) are as follows:
- Earlybird rate, 4 days: £300 (until 7 May 2017)
- Earlybird rate, 1 day: £80 (until 7 May 2017)
- Late registration, 4 days: £340 (between 8 May and 30 June 2017)
- Late registration, 1 day: £90 (between 8 May and 30 June 2017)
- Student rate, 4 days: £260 (until 30 June 2017)
- Student rate, 1 day: £70 (until 30 June 2017)
- UoB rate, 4 days: £260 (until 30 June 2017)
- UoB rate, 1 day: £70 (until 30 June 2017)
Pre-conference workshop day (Monday, 24 July 2017)
To register for a pre-conference workshop, visit Eventbrite and complete the online registration form. You will then be sent an email detailing the online payment procedure for the workshops.
The rates for the pre-conference workshop day are as follows:
- Full fee: £80 (until 30 June 2017)
- Student rate: £60 (until 30 June 2017)
Registering for the pre-conference workshops through Eventbrite will remain open until Wednesday 21 June.
Once Eventbrite registration has been completed, registrants will need to register and pay to attend through the University of Birmingham online system. We will email those who have completed the Eventbrite registration, providing you with a link to pay to attend the workshop(s) you have chosen to attend.
These emails will be sent on Tuesday 2 May, Monday 22 May, Friday 9 June and Thursday 22 June.
Please note: registration and payment through the University of Birmingham online shop will need to be made before Friday 30 June. If the payment is not completed, then we will assume that you no longer wish to attend the session, and will cancel your attendance.
The period for booking on-campus accommodation has ended. We provide information on off-campus hotels below. Please note that any bookings for the off-campus options will be made by individual delegates, and any queries or complaints should be discussed with the venue directly.
Off-campus accomodation options
Please find below a list of off-campus accommodation venues in the local area. The committee presents this list as suggestions but does not accept responsibility or liability for the venues or the services they offer. Please note that there are many other accommodation venues that would be suitable and may have availability for the conference. We recommend that you use check accommodation websites (like bedandbreakfasts.co.uk and booking.com). Please enter the postcode ‘B15 2TT’ in order to find accommodation close to the campus. Early booking is recommended.
- Hotel La Tour, Albert St, B5 5JE
- Jurys Inn Birmingham, B1 2HQ
- Macdonald Burlington Hotel, 126 New Street, B2 4JQ
- Malmaison Birmingham, The Mailbox, 1 Wharfside St, B1 2JR
- Radisson Blu Hotel Birmingham, 12 Holloway Circus, B1 1BT
- Staybridge Suites Birmingham, One Martineau Place, 44-80 Corporation St, B2 4UW