- The School of Education's, Dr Karen Guldberg and staff from the Autism Centre for Education and Research jointly hosted a highly successful one-day conference entitled 'Transforming autism education' which was attended by 350 delegates.
- Dr Karen Guldberg, talks about this years Festival of Social Sciences event at Topcliffe School
- Postgraduate researcher, Susy Ridout has recently evaluated a support service in Warwickshire (with Dr Karen Guldberg and Andrea Macleod) for adults on the autism spectrum, to ascertain its suitability for 16-18 year olds.
- Listen to acclaimed academics from across the country discussing the latest issues and research. Discover new perspectives and ways of working from leading practitioners. Gain practical skills, take part in discussions and network with other like-minded individuals.
- 1 day SCERTS training event in London