Global Ethics Talks Autumn 2012
- ERI Building - Room 149 (1st Floor)
- Arts and Law, Research, Students, Teaching
There will be two Global Ethics research seminars and one talk related to Global Ethics in the departmental visiting speakers series this semester (in addition to the one we already had on 8th of October by Seumas Miller from Charles Sturt University). These are:
- 19th of November: Thomas Porter (Manchester): Different Conceptions of the Natural Duties of Justice and Their Implications.
- 26th of November: Jules Holroyd (Nottingham): The Relationship between Distributive and Punitive Justice.
- 3rd of December: Kalle Grill (Keele, Birmingham, Uleå): Six Concepts of Liberty - A Defence of Probabilist Noninterference.
These seminars are on Mondays, from 4.15pm to 6pm, in the ERI building, room 149.