IAS workshops are typically one day in length and aimed at bringing together the relevant disciplinary interests to generate a coherent theme and the potential for the key academic questions that a theme will address, likely outcomes.
Below are details of our planned workshops which aim to explore cutting-edge issues in research through cross-departmental collaboration. For further details regarding each workshop, click on the title of the workshop. You will also be able to find contact details for the leader of each workshop should you wish to register your interest.
- Thursday 10th December 2015
- JB Priestley Room, Staff House
- In this presentation Professor Martin Grossmann (University of São Paulo) will discuss his current research and share the storyboard of a critical guide for museum goers facing the contemporary cultural phenomenon of 'The Paradoxical Museum'.
- Arts and Law, Lectures Talks and Workshops, Research
- Monday 14th December 2015
- This workshop will provide the opportunity to combine the considerable and varied expertise in brain science across the University and in the local area to develop plans for a Centre for Human Brain Health at the University of Birmingham.
- Lectures Talks and Workshops, Research