Lead: Dr Beth Grunfeld
This work stream encompasses key discussions around the application of methodology and integrating methodologies from across disciplines. In addition, the work stream will examine terminology from across disciplines and how this is interpreted and applied and consider how knowledge across disciplines can be integrated in a meaningful manner.
The Big Questions
- How can we bring together relevant knowledge from different disciplines?
- What are the links between work, wealth and wellbeing (WWW) and inequality?
- How can the concepts of WWW and the relationships between them be quantified?
- How can we better understand the optimal business model for work, wealth and wellbeing?
- Are current measures and tools suitable and robust?