Members of ITSEE have published a variety of monographs, collected volumes, papers and digital editions.
Recent publications include:
- H.A.G. Houghton and C.J. Smith, “Digital Editing and the Greek New Testament” in Claire Clivaz, Paul Dilley and David Hamidović (edd.), Ancient Worlds in Digital Culture. (Digital Biblical Studies 1). Leiden: Brill, 2016. (pp. 110–27).
- H.A.G. Houghton (ed.), Commentaries, Catenae and Biblical Tradition. (Texts and Studies 3.13). Piscataway NJ: Gorgias, 2016. (xxii+350pp.) ISBN 978-1-4632-0576-8.
- H.A.G. Houghton, The Latin New Testament. A Guide to its Early History, Texts, and Manuscripts. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2016.
- Scot McKendrick, David Parker, Amy Myshrall and Cillian O’Hogan (edd.), Codex Sinaiticus: New Perspectives on the Ancient Biblical Manuscript. London: British Library, 2015.
- D.C. Parker, Textual Scholarship and the Making of the New Testament, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2012
A complete listing of electronic editions produced at ITSEE is now available online.
Further information is provided in individual subject areas: