The IIH Weight trial has strict eligibility criteria. If you don't fit them then you can't be considered for the trial!
- You must have a BMI of 35 or more.
- You must not be pregnant.
- You must have active papilloedema - you should check with your doctor if you had active papilloedema at your last appointment.
- The trial is recruiting in Birmingham, Exeter, and Manchester. If you live more than an hour away from one of these hospitals we might not be able to consider you.
- If you are unsure about any of these eligibility criteria, then please email email@example.com. This is a confidential email address that only the trial doctors and nurses can read.