Frequently asked questions

Chronic Disease Research logoWe hope you will enjoy participating in the Chronic Disease Research into Diabetes study. But we do want to hear if you have any questions or concerns, however small.

I wish to withdraw from the study

You are free to withdraw from the study at any time without providing a reason. If you do withdraw, your diabetes care will not be affected.?

Who is sponsoring the research?

University of Birmingham is sponsoring the research and has been approved by the UK National Research Ethics Service(12/WM/0089). Also, the study receives support from the National Institute of Health Research (UKCRN ID: 12984).

I have a complaint

Please contact the patient advice and liaison service (PALS) at your local hospital or GP surgery.? Photo of mother and daughter

Will you contact me again?

Sometimes a member of the research team may try to contact you by post, phone or text to check whether you received this information and wish to take part in the study.