Here is a list of clinical research trials which are managed and hosted through PCCRTU. This demonstrates the range of expertise and collaboration which we offer to researchers.
- ASPIRE - A study promoting the influenza response in the elderly
- BAFTA - Birmingham Atrial Fibrillation Treatment of the Aged (BAFTA) Follow-up Study
- CREDIBLE - ColoRectal Early Diagnosis: Information Based Local Evaluation
- ExACT - Extended anticoagulation treatment for VTE: a randomised trial
- EXTOD - Examining the barriers and benefits of exercise in type 1 diabetes mellitus
- HEAT - Helicobacter eradication to prevent ulcer bleeding in aspirin users: a large simple randomised controlled trial
- REFER - (REFer for EchocaRdiogram) - A Prospective Validation of a Clinical Decision Rule, NT-proBNP, or their combination, in the Diagnosis of Heart Failure in Primary Care