CHASM members speak and participate in a range of events, some of which are linked to the research projects they are involved in, and some of which relate to broader themes and issues.
- Wednesday 21st October
- G15 JG Smith Building
- This seminar will explore competing narratives of citizenship in the asset-based welfare debate.
- Wednesday 28th October
- Room G12, Main Lecture Theatre, Birmingham Business School
- How can the banking sector help support and drive a dynamic regional economy?
- Wednesday 9th December
- Park House, University of Birmingham
- December 2015 will see the 60th anniversary of Richard Titmuss' Eleanor Rathbone Memorial Lecture on 'The Social Division of Welfare: Some Reflections on the Search for Equity' delivered at the University of Birmingham. To mark the occasion the University's School of Social Policy and the Social Policy Association are holding a conference to consider recent changes in UK welfare arrangements in the light of Titmuss' taxonomy (extended to include voluntary and informal welfare).
Take a look at all the Previous events that the Centre on Household Assets and Savings Management have been involved in since its launch in May 2010.