Latest news from the Quality and innovation in service provision research specialism at the Health Services Management Centre.
- The NHS graduate management training scheme, jointly awarded by the Health Services Management Centre (HSMC) and Manchester Business School (MBS), has once again been recognised as one of the country's most popular graduate training schemes, appearing in the top ten of the latest issue of The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers.
- Monday 20th January 2014
- Social Sciences, Students
- Ward sisters/Charge nurses need to be given a more prominent leadership role in hospitals if standards of acute nursing care are to be improved according to a new Policy Paper from the Health Services Management Centre.
- Wednesday 21st December 2011
- Research, Social Sciences, Students