Dates for the diary
- Friday 17th April 2015
- 4th floor, Heritage Learning Space, Library of Birmingham
- All are welcome at this IRiS run workshop event to present findings from their research study on migrant health histories.
- Thursday 30th April 2015
- 7th Floor, Muirhead Tower (R21), Room 714/5
- In this IRiS roundtable, we have invited internationally renowned academics with long-standing expertise and interests in intersectionality to consider a range of questions.
- Thursday 2nd July 2015
- IRiS and SAST Conference, 'Rethinking integration: New perspectives on adaptation and settlement in an era of superdiversity' - Call for Papers.
Our Previous events page has a complete list of all events hosted by the Institute for Research into Superdiversity since its launch in June 2013.