European Fellowships at IRiS
IRiS would like to encourage applications for Marie Skłodowska-Curie European Fellowships based at the University of Birmingham. We have an excellent track record of success (75%). Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- PhD completed and at least 5 years of research experience (including PhD).
- Excellent academic record with peer reviewed publications, invited conferences, workshops and seminars.
- Project leadership experience and track record of early achievements.
- Ability to demonstrate creative and innovative potential.
- Have a great project idea in the burgeoning field of superdiversity.
- Not lived or worked in the UK for more than 12 months in past 3 years.
If you are interested in applying please e-mail IRiS Director, Professor Jenny Phillimore, firstname.lastname@example.org or the IRiS academic you would like to work with, attaching your CV.