1988.9-1992.7 - School of Architecture Zhengzhou University, Bachelor of Engineering
1994.9-1997.7 - School of Architecture Zhengzhou University, Master of Engineering
Major:Architectural design and theory
1997.8-2000.8 - Chinese Institute of Geographical Science and Natural Resources Research, Doctor Degree in science, Major:Human Geography
1992.9-1997.8 - School of Architecture in Zhengzhou University, Teacher
2000.8-2010.6 - School of geography and planning in Zhongshan University, Lecturer
Since 2002.6 - School of Geography and Planning in Zhongshan University, Associate Professor
Since 2002.12 - School of Geography and Planning in Zhongshan University, Master's Tutor
2006.8-2007.9 - Urban morphology Research Group, University of Birmingham, Visiting Scholar
2007.12 - Urban Morphology Research Group, University of Birmingham, Honorary Research Fellow
Since 2010.6 - School of Geography at the South China Normal University, Professor
Tourism Planning and Landscape Design, Urban Tourism and Heritage Conservation
8. NFSC (Grant No.:40971096) Conservation of the historical town during the process of rapid development of tourism industry: based on the micro-morphology research (2010.1-2012.12,The Host )
7. NFSC (Grant No.:40201017) The development of the spatial structure of urban recreation system research: Case study of the cities of Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao (2003.1-2005.12,The host)
6. The State Council western development office, the State Planning Commission, the National Tourism Administration:The Subproject of tourism investment Planning of the west (2002,The host)
5. Young Teachers' Scientific Research Initial Fund Project of Zhongshan University(Grant No.:020-286-429003):The study of Urban recreation system spatial structure and planning: Case study of Guangzhou (2000,The host)
4. NSFC General Project (Grant No.:40171027):Urban tourism theoretical system, structure function and recreational business district research (2002.1-2004.12, main participant)
3. The Natural Science Foundation of China" Nine Five "Key Project(Grant No.:49631030):The sustainable development theory and the macro allocation system research of China (1997,main participant)
2. The Natural Science Foundation of Guangzhou General Project (Grant No.):South of the Five Ridges ' urban morphology and the urban historical culture protection (2009—2010,main participant)
1. The Colleges' Human and Social Science innovation team project in Guangdong: Guangzhou urban morphology and historical culture connotation research (2008—2010,main participant)
Primary planning projects
17. The planning project of Guizhou Kaili agricultural park, person in charge, 2011
16. The detailed planning of Guizhou Kaili Langli URI 's construction and repair, person in charge of subproject, 2010
15. The channel--" Royal Village" tourism development and construction protection planning, person in charge of the project, 2009
14. Sanshui" Lotus World " tourism development master plan, person in charge of the project, 2008
13. The" spirit, opening “planning and design in Jiyuan city, Henan Province, person in charge of the subproject, 2007
12. Guangzhou" Yuexiu Mountain - Baiyun Mountain - South Lake - Maofeng mountain" construction and protection planning. deputy leader, 2005
11. Chinese Grand Shangri-La ecological tourism area’s master plan.deputy leader, 2004
10. Zheng Dong New Area’s concept planning..Win a bid in international competition, person in charge of the subproject, 2003
9. The Lancang - Mekong River area tourism development investment planning which centers on Xishuangbanna .deputy leader, 2003
8. Chishui tourism development master plan and the three tour area's planning and design in Guizhou .deputy leader, 2002
7. Yangshuo Yulong River Scenic Area Tourism Development master plan, deputy leader, 2002
6. Tourism development master plan in Hubei Province, person in charge of the subproject, 2002
5. Tourism development master plan of Suzhou city, deputy leader, 2001
4. Mudan River Dongning County scenic area development plan, person in charge of the subproject, 1999
3. The Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region Yongning County Tourism Report aimed at attracting investment, deputy leader, 1999
2. The Yellow River Scenic Area Master Planning in the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region Lingwu City. The person in charge of the subproject, 1998
1. The world cultural heritage Pingyao County tourism development and layout master plan, main participant, 1998
Primary Publication Directory
2. The morphology research of Lingnan settlement is in progress, signed with the Beijing Shangwu press . /Tao Wei.
1. China's world heritage tourism sustainable development research. Beijing: China travel press. 2001.6/Tao Wei.
Primary Paper Directory
54. Historical town landscape conservation and management in the west, Urban Planning International.2010(5):108-115/Tao Wei, Tang Jingwen.
53. The comparative research of Chinese and western tourism demand forecasting: theoretical basis and model, Tourism Tribune.2010,25(8):12-18/Tao Wei, Ni Ming.
52. Urban morphology research and urban historical protection planning, City Planning. 2010(4):21-27/Tian Yingsheng,Gu Kai,Tao Wei.
51. Urban leisure system plan into the overall urban planning content of thinking, Planner, 2009(10):35-38/Tao Wei,Dai Guangquan.
50. Commentator: origin concept research content and method, Human Geography, 2009(10):29-34/Tao Wei, Hong Yan, Du Xiaofang.
49. Commentator: an important heritage protection strategy, Tourism Tribune, 2009,(24)8:47-53/Tao Wei, Du Xiaofang.
48. Chinese history of urban protection and research of 3d system, Architectural Journal, 2009(9):21-29/Tao Wei. Xu Chen.
47. Tourism of garden tourists four-place commentary influence studies, Tropical Geography, 2009,(29)4:384-389/ Tao Wei, Du Xiaofang.
46. The daily leisure behavior when women spatial structure, Regional research and development, 2009(127)6:80-84 /Tao Wei,Zhen Chunxia.
45. Tourism development and the resource-based cities transformation: Based on the interpretation of jiaozuo phenomenon, Yunnan Normal University Journal, 2009(4):114-120/Tao Wei, Deng Luping.
44. Urban large supermarket chain space layout model of probing, Journal of Sun Yat-Sen University (Natural Science Edition), 2006(45)2:97-100/Tao Wei,Ling Minghui,Liu Kaimeng.
43. Historic town tourism development pattern comparative research: Venice and lijiang. Urban Planning, 2006(30)5:76-82/Tao Wei,Cen Qianhua.
42. Urban leisure business district the evolution of spatial structure of research and related factors, Human Geography, 2006(3):10-13/Tao Wei,Huang Rongqing.
41. Based on the theory of expectation differences in interpretation media satisfaction research: for example in south yue emperor museum western han dynasty, China Tourism Research, 2006(6):45-61/Hong Yan,Tao Wei.
40. Visitors to study the needs of interpretation media,Tourism Journal, 2006(21)11:43-48/Hong Yan,Tao Wei.
39. College women faculty daily leisure behavior analysis, human geography, 2007(6):65-68/Zhen Chunxia,Tao Wei.
38. Urban development and heritage protection: world heritage list from endangered get enlightenment. Urban Planning, 2007(9):31-38/Cen Qianhua,Tao Wei.
37. Hong Kong urban leisure business district spatial structure evolution mode. Urban planning, 2005(6):69-76/Tao Wei,Li Limei.
36. Foreign recreation research progress. Geographic Information Science, 2005(21)3:88-92/Tao Wei,Hu Yingying.
35. Urban Tourism Research Methodology. Chinese Geography Science(SCI), 2005,15(2):173-179/TAO Wei, Zhong Wenhui, Hong Yan.
34. Based on the regional perspective of the construction of the urban tourism research systems. Planner, 2005(9):92-96/Tao Wei,Zhong Wenhui.
33. Tourist Area Planning and Design Case. Guangzhou, Guangdong Tourism Press/Bao Jigang,Tao Wei.
32. Foreign recreation needs study 20 years. Tropical Geography,2005(25)2:128-137/Tao Wei,Li Biyin
31. Urban tourism spatial structure analysis.Zhang Guangrui. The theory and practice of the tourism plan. Beijing: Social Sciences Documents Press,2004 /Tao Wei,Dai Guangquan.
30. Exhibition and urban economic social development relations. The Beijing second foreign language college journal, 2004(3):30-38/Luo Qiuju,Tao Wei.
29. Urban tourism principle cases. Tian Jing: Nankai University Press,2004 /Bao Jigang,Tao Wei.
28. The Spatial Structure Evolution of the System of Recreation Business District. Chinese Geography Science,2004(1):370-378/LI Li-mei,TAO Wei (communication author).
27. Foreign heritage tourism research 17 years. Urban planning forum, 2004(1):66-72/Tao Wei,Cen Qianhua.
26. Analysis on sensitivity and landscape ecological spatial structure of site resources. JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES,2003,15(2):215-221/ Li Zhen,He Fang, Wu Qiaojun, Tao Wei.
25. Growth Research of Urban leisure business district SRBD System. Tourism Tribune, 2003(3):43-48/Tao Wei,Li Limei.
24. Foreign urban TOURISM RESEARCH progress OF ANNALS OF true - physical reflects the academic situation.Urban Planning, 2003(8):76-84/Tao Wei,Zhong Wenhui.
23. Tourism planning case. Guang Zhou: Guangdong tourism press,2003/Bao Jigang,Tao Wei
22. Urban Tourism Cultural Perspective. Journal of Sun Yat-Sen University (Natural Science Edition), 2002(5):21-26/Tao Wei,Zhen Haiyan.
21. World heritage in ancient city research methods and content were discussed. Geographical Research, 2002(2):31-38/Tao Wei,Tian Yingsheng.
20. World heritage tourism spatial structure of Su Zhou city. Economic Geography, 2002(3):41-48/Tao Wei,Dai Guangquan.
19. China's tourism research progress on world heritage site. Urban planning forum, 2002(3):32-39/Tao Wei.
18. The regional tourism development in competition model to explore: for example of three towns in Su Nan. Human Geography, 2002(3):21-28/Tao Wei,Dai Guangquan
17. The Ning Xia hui autonomous region tourism resources type system classification evaluation research. Arid Land Geography, 2001(2):33-39 /Tao Wei.
16. Xu Honggang, Tao Wei. Managing Side Effects of Cultural Tourism Development:The Case of Zhouzhuangv.Chinese Geography Science, 2001(4)
15. "Home world" in a traditional Chinese garden value -- the environment that occupy the home "dual structure of unity of opposites law" analysis. New Architecture, 2001(5):21-26/Tian Yingsheng,Tao Wei.
14. China's "world heritage" sustainable tourism development research. Tourism Tribune, 2000(5):18-25/Tao Wei.
13. Study of living fossil of historic cities -- taking historic city Ping Yao in world heritage list as an example. Chinese Geography Science, 2000(10)3:36-42/Tao Wei, Tian Yinsheng.
12. Traditional houses tourism development research. Geographical Research, 2000(3):36-41/Liu Jiaming,Tao Wei,Guo Yingzhi.
11. Ningxia tourism resources evaluation and partition. Geography and Territorial Research, 2000(1):40-44/Tao Wei.
10. The urban environment "agreeableness" creation. Journal of Tsinghua University (Natural Science Edition), 2000(1):41-48/Tian Yingsheng,Tao Wei.
9. Chinese scenic area tourism development pattern, The 1st national workshop on tourism sustainable development, Hebei science and technology press,1999/Tao Wei.
8. Place spirit frustrated - 10-20th century western urban spatial point discussed. New Architecture, 1999(4):19-23/Tian Yingsheng,Tao Wei.
7. Ningxia hui folk tourism resources development research. Progress in Geography. 1999(3):36-42/Tao Wei,Liu Feng,Liu Jiaming.
6. Tourism resources and travel environmental protection. Journal of Guilin Institute of Tourism, 1999(4):12-18/Tao Wei.
5. Foreign travel planning research progress and the main thought method. Progress in Geography, 1998(3):18-23/Fan Yezheng,Tao Wei,Liu Feng.
4. Tianjin: tianjin science and technology press ,China's Modern Architecture,1997/Zhao Guowen,Tao Wei
3. Rehabilitation architectural design. Interior design and decoration, 1995(5):33-36/Tao Wei.
2. The use of light in interior design. Henan decoration association remit publication, 1995(5):23-25/Tao Wei.
1. Entrepreneurs should improve their artistic accomplishment. Henan decoration association remit publication, 1994(3):12-15/Tao Wei.