Doctoral Researcher-led Conference on Cell Division
- Lecture Theatre E102 - Biosciences Building, Undercroft - School of Biosciences (R27 on campus map)
- Life and Environmental Sciences, Research, Students
We would like to invite you to the Cell Division Conference on Monday, 10th June 2013, in Lecture Theatre E102 and the Undercroft of the School of Biosciences (Building R27 on the Edgbaston Campus ). This conference is organized by PhD students for the scientific community of Biosciences in UK and will cover several topics in cell division of prokaryotes and eukaryotes, e.g. cell elongation, chromosome segregation and gene expression.
- Professor Walsemar Vollmer, Newcastle University
- Professor Alistair Lax, King's College London
- Professor Meindert Lamers, LMB Cambridge
- Professor David Summers, University of Cambridge
Currently we are accepting abstracts for oral and poster presentations. The deadline for abstract submission was 20th May and it has been extended to Friday, 31st May 2013. Although attending the conference is free, you are encouraged to register to prevent any disappointment on the conference day. We need the number of attendees in order to allocate seats and catering purposes.
You are highly encouraged to attend this Conference. It would be a good opportunity to refresh your knowledge, network with researchers from other universities, win the prize and a certificate from Society of General Microbiology (SGM) for the best poster.
For further information contact Muhammad Yasir at MXY295@bham.ac.uk . We are looking forward to meet you on the conference day.